Role– Electron JS UI Developer
Product – Seed funded SaaS startup (Core team role )
Experience – 1y+| Location – Remote ( India)
Payscale – 8-12 LPA +ESOP/Equity
Note – Some experience in electron is a must (6-month work experience or have done multiple projects in electron JS)
Please use the link to apply – http://forms.gle/1gdVudxTykQ7bdUq9
We’ve built Tandem in Electron / React, with Node for our back-end, and a custom audio-video transport layer using WebRTC. Experience in electron is a must.
What would your day job involve?
- To build next-generation web & desktop applications that are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across Team
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs.
- Continuously solving problems to give our customers a delightful shopping experience.
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX designers, and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions.
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a difference.
- Experience in building desktop apps with ElectronJs.
- Ability to bring creative ideas on interaction design, for better UI and UX.
- Collaborate with other team members to extract reusable code and elements, refactor them and maintain a reusable catalog.
- Front-end web development technologies viz. ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, AJAX etc.
- Good experience with REST framework
- Back-end and APIs integration.
- Worked with payment gateway integration.
- Experience with Redux or any other similar state management system
- Able to write good quality understandable code.
- An understanding of DevOps and automation.
- Have in-depth knowledge of browsers, cross-browser compatibility issues, and how the DOM works
- Experience in automated testing before deployment
- CI-CD pipelines
- AWS operations(Bonus)
- Past experience in managing and mentoring junior engineers
- Organize and mobilize a team around a product vision
- Sense of ownership
- Drive to build