Role – Android Developer
PayScale 25-35 LPA | Experience 3y+
Location – Bangalore (Remote joining available initially)
Apply (share intro) – http://forms.gle/1gdVudxTykQ7bdUq9
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for developing mobile apps which see thousands of daily active users on a real-time platform. You will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products from scratch. You will be interfacing with the server-side engineering team to scale out our apps across thousands of users.
● The role will actively participate you to define and implement the product from scratch, own the entire development lifecycle.
● Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles.
● Develop cutting edge functional modules that will be integrated across all our Android apps.
● Build proprietary SDKs to enable partnerships with other industry leaders.
● Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems
● Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative applications.
● Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and get involved in design decisions.
● Work with the real time feedback from our users to derive the functional specification
● Make the product better Discoverable to deploy the Mobile solution.
B.Tech/BE/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● 3+ years of experience in Android development.
● Experience in building applications that have been published on Playstore.
● Strong coding abilities and experience with Java, Android SDK, platform tools and optimization techniques.
● Experience heavily on high level and low level designing of product.
● Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture
● Strong Objected Oriented (OO) design and development experience
● Experience interfacing with REST APIs.
● Proficient with Git (or equivalent).
● Experience with multi-threading, memory management, interactive application development paradigm under Android Material Design● Passion for analyzing and improving run-time efficiency and memory footprint.
● Knowledge of software development best practices including continuous integration, development of high quality code, reusable toolkits and libraries Understanding of prevailing architecture/technology concepts.
Please use the link to apply – http://forms.gle/1gdVudxTykQ7bdUq9